We need a logo

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:07:38 PST 2012

So we can put it on stickers and shirts and ascots and stuff. Let's put
some ideas in this thread. If you are artistically inclined you can
attach/link some images. If not, you can describe it and we will
crowdsource the implementation. For example, I would like a wizard riding a
narwhal jumping over a double rainbow clutching a soldering iron in his
fist. He may or may not be wearing an astronaut suit (without the helmet,
that would mess up his wizard hat). After we get a nice collection of
ideas/drawings we will have a vote similar to how we chose a name.

Alright people, go nuts.