[dcw] Ballot

Braden goo... at dabrado.net
Wed Jun 20 10:14:36 PDT 2012

You can rank as many names as you like, including all of them, if I'm understanding the Single Transferrable Vote system correctly.

Also, I believe if you rank similar names that you like next to each other, it shouldn't hurt one or the other's chances of winning (i.e. the vote doesn't get split).  Hence more reason to possibly list as many names as you like.

  - Braden