[dcw] Technocultural Studies - Electronics showcase

Steven Inness steven... at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 16:15:53 PDT 2012

Well done, Todd. Your announcement looks similar to mine. Linda Katehi wrote back thanking for the invite, but she has a prior (and no doubt more important) commitment.
I noticed the post on the Davis Wiki... Now if I can just get some food before the crowd... :)
Steve
(p.s. Which project is yours?)