Meeting Recap and Monday Reminder

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:37:57 PDT 2012

Fellow Makers-

Sorry for not getting this out earlier. I had to go out of town and have
not had reliable internet access.

Also, just a reminder that we will not meet tomorrow as it is the 5th
Monday this month. Our next meeting will be August 6th.

Here is an overview of what happened at our last meeting.

* We decided that the official name for the organization will be Davis
Makerspace. When we get a physical space perhaps a different name will
resonate with the group and we can address this issue again.

* We agreed on the domain name davismakerspace.org and Rob said that he
would register it.

* James said that he would donate a server and Rob has offered to co-locate
it for us. As soon as this is set up we will be able to begin work on a
website and other services.

If I've forgotten anything feel free to add it.

-Jordan