Sunday Artbot Build Day

Jeff Tolentino jeffto... at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 23:28:52 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

So at the last artbot meeting, we planned to have our first day of building this Sunday (the 22nd).  I have offered to host at my house, which is at 609 7th street, apt 7.  I'm going to go ahead and propose our start time to be 10am.  Feel free to bring laptops, tools, materials, snacks or anything else that may be deemed important. This project is still in its early, early stages so if anyone has been missing out on the meetings, we are still pretty much open to newcomers.

Email me if you have any questions.  Otherwise, see you Sunday.

Jeff Tolentino