Name update

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:36:48 PDT 2012

Fellow Makers-

At the last meeting we came to a consensus regarding a name.

We are now (semi) officially the...
wait for it...

Davis Makerspace.

There were some in attendance (myself included) who preferred a less
literal name. However, in the end, we all agreed that this name would make
things much easier (obtaining a domain name for example). If you were not
able to attend and are strongly opposed to the name let's discuss it in
this thread. If there are no objections we will make it official at the
next meeting and begin work on fun stuff like registering a domain name and
setting up a website.

-Jordan