Monday Meeting

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:29:29 PDT 2012

Fellow Makers-

A group of us got together last night and worked on the bylaws. We made
a lot of progress, but there is no way that they will be ready to send out
before Monday's meeting. Additionally, it has come to my attention that
Monday is a holiday and a number of members have stated that they will
not be able to attend. Given that the primary focus of the meeting was
going to be a discussion of the proposed bylaws, I'm not sure if there is a
reason for us to meet this week. So I thought I'd open it up to the group.
If anyone wants to meet for any reason, just respond in this thread. I will
check over the weekend. If there is no urgent business to discuss we will
meet again on the 3rd Monday.

-Jordan