[dcw] Does anyone have a bandsaw and some workspace I could borrow?

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Tue Aug 14 13:26:46 PDT 2012

If you can't find someone else to do it, I'm sure you could do it at the
Craft Center on campus -

	http://daviswiki.org/Craft_Center

- (usage fee, some sort of safety training required). Also, Davis Lumber -

	http://daviswiki.org/ACE_Hardware

- can do cuts for you. Last time I needed them to cut something (a while
ago), it was 50 cents/cut. I would assume Hibbert Lumber -

	http://daviswiki.org/Hibbert_Lumber

- also can do it.

	steve