[dms-announce] December Board Meeting and Elections

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:38:34 PST 2017

At the next board meeting, Monday the 4th of December, we'll elect the
board members and officers for 2018. If you would like to run for a
position on the board, or for president, secretary, or treasurer, please
let me know via email before November 20th. If you will not be able to make
the next meeting, please include a candidate statement.

Once the nominees have been collected, the names and positions they are
running for will be announced. Votes will be counted at the meeting, so if
you cannot attend, please email in your vote before 7 pm on the 4th when it
starts.

-Jax