[dms-announce] Davis Makerspace needs your support on the Big Day of Giving, May 4th 2017

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:41:05 PDT 2017

Hello Davisites

Davis Makerspace maintains a non profit community workshop in the Tim
Spencer Alley in Davis CA.  It is open to the public about 5 hours a week,
and our tools, expertise and work area is available and open to the public
at that time. We encourage MAKEing, MODDing, CREATing, and REPAIRing in the
community, and make our facility available free of charge for citizens to
do so.

We've demonstrated new technologies at local events, supported other
community non-profits with meeting space, and project development, and hold
free to the public  Repair Cafes to help empower citizens and bolster self
reliance through learning repair skills, and divert items from the waste
stream.

Please support our effort for 2017, by making a  donation at our website,
http://www.davismakerspace.org, and help support this valuable community
resource. We are attempting to raise $500 to replace our older 3D printers,
and $1000 to fund a laser cutter for the community. Help us help your town
with these tools.

Any donations and help are appreciated, please visit
http://www.davismakerspace.org/

Many THANKS

Davis Makerspace Board and Volunteers