[dms-announce] November Meeting

James R Holliday jrholliday at davismakerspace.org
Sun Oct 27 05:05:03 PDT 2013

Greetings, Makers.

Our next monthly meeting is coming up soon: Monday, November 4th.

We have a pretty light agenda this month; the main item is a vote for
2014 board directors and officers.  The positions are for one year
terms, served January 1st to December 31.  The nominees are:

President:
   James Holliday

Secretary:
   Emily Schleiner

Treasurer:
   Nicholas Weigand

Additional Directors:
   Jordan Van Aalsburg
   Mick Balaban
   Braden Pellett
   Jeff Tolentino

If you have any comments (for or against), bring them to the meeting and
be heard before we vote.  If you have any additional nominations, raise
them quickly :)

See you all Monday, November 4th, at 7pm!

-James

1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
4. Call for Additions to the Agenda
5. Officers Report
    1. President
    2. Secretary
    3. Treasurer
6. New Business
    1. Vote for Directors and Officers
    2. Vote for Directors to adopt Conflict of Interest Policy
7. Additions to Agenda
8. Adjournment

* The Conflict of Interest Policy is requested by the IRS.  The text can
be found at http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1023/ar03.html