[dms-discuss] 2023-09-04 Meeting Minutes

Julie Morrow juli34nn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 03:14:40 UTC 2023

Board members in attendance (3/6):

- Bill H
- Julie M
- Roland S

General public in attendance:

- Edward

Minutes:

- Roland has done two nights of open hours! It's going well!
- goodandweirddavis.org gives us publicity
 - Edward gave some leads to connect with them
- Julie will get a solder filter so we can solder during open hours
- Maker Faire
 - 10/13-15, 10/20-22 at Mare Island
 - Bill is going at least the whole first weekend
- Edward is working on an art QR puzzle hunt
 - uses The Dirt paper publication & local radio
 - will feed an equity fund for financial support for local people
 - may be some project support from our members