[dms-discuss] 2023-03-06 Meeting Minutes

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 04:12:06 UTC 2023

Thanks for the notes, Braden!

And here's the blog post about the collaboration with the library and open
hours:
https://davismakerspace.org/2023/03/06/new-library-location/

If anyone else is interested in hosting open hours, volunteers are needed.

Cheers, Emily

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 7:57 PM Braden Pellett <braden at davismakerspace.org>
wrote:

> 2023-03-06 Meeting Minutes
>
> Board members in attendance (4/6):
>
> - Bill H
> - Braden P
> - Emily S
> - Julie M
>
> General Public:
>
> - Bill K
>
> Minutes:
>
> - (Sorry my internet connection was a bit spotty.)
> - Very soft open hours @ the children's programming room in the library;
> not many visitors, or tools, but it's a start.
>   - Bill H suggests some ongoing kid projects might be nice.
> - Repair cafe coming up; actually falls on same day as Picnic Day as it
> turns out, April 15.  Will give it a shot, see how it goes.
> - Elsa's Brew presentation said to go well by Anne-Marie; suggested one
> could record and host video of such presentations.
>   - Perhaps a future volunteer position role.

*Emily Schleiner*
Web Designer & Developer
Davis, California 95616
Tel: (530) 505-1187