[dms-discuss] General Meeting Tonight 7pm, Elections

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:02:22 UTC 2022

Hi Roland and anyone who can't make it tonight,

Can you please vote via email for 2023 board members? Here are the board
candidates:

   - For the position of board member: Jax, Julie, Emily, Bill (Horn)
   - For the position of secretary: Braden
   - For the position of treasurer: Roland
   - For the position of president: (If no others will step into this role)
   Julie

Note that in total, we need at least 4 board members and no more than
11. (4 more people could join without unseating anyone.)

Please write back ASAP,

Thanks! Emily

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 6:01 PM Roland <rsynnest at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, sorry for the late notice!
>
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 7:11 AM Emily Schleiner <cordial.emily at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Just a reminder that tonight at 7pm is our zoom General Meeting where
>> we'll be having elections for the board positions. Please come and vote!
>> https://davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-28/
>>
>> Thanks always,
>> Emily

*Emily Schleiner*