[dms-discuss] I am moving

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 04:33:21 UTC 2021

Wow, thank you for sending this, Roland.

Logan, I had no idea that you did all this work on these 3d printers! Sorry
I didn't see your email sooner. Thank you so much for fixing these up!

We will sure miss you!! Our loss will be San Diego's gain, though. Here's
to your future in a beautiful place. 🍻

Emily