[dms-discuss] Who may be free to transport a TR1 programmable robot to Davis from bay?

Alan Gamage alan.gamage at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:59:37 UTC 2020

Hello Makers!

My friend Greg is local Davis townie who loves to tinker with things. He
found a programmable robot that he would like to share with the maker space
group.

He wants to program it to Dance lol.

Anyhow, he doesn't have a vehicle large enough to transport it from the bay
area where it is currently being given away for free.

Would anyone have a truck or soccer mom car that may be interested in
picking the robot up so we can all have it around?

Please call Greg at

13234318489

Or me at 5306138929

We would really appreciate the help! And are excited to have a fun robot in
town to okay with lol

-Alan