[dms-discuss] [dms-announce] September Board Meeting

Anne-Marie Schleiner walabi55 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:37:18 UTC 2019

I have a proposal for 2nd Friday Art About on Sept 13 if other plans have
not been made which is to show on projection with live performances the
final Software Art Projects programmed in Processing from my summer school
session of the class that will just end on that day.  If it doesn't work
out its also fine but I thought I'd throw the idea out there. (its a pretty
small class of about 18 students)

Cheers,
Anne-Marie

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 2:46 PM yourcurtainsareugly <
yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our next meeting will be Monday, September 9th at 7 pm in the 'space,
> since the first Monday is Labor Day. As usual, all interested parties are
> welcome to attend.

"The player’s power lies in creation, change, and modification of the
game."- Anne-Marie Schleiner
*The Player's Power to Change the Game: Ludic Mutation* :
http://en.aup.nl/books/9789089647726-the-player-s-power-to-change-the-game.html
Contents and Introduction:
http://en.aup.nl/download/9789048525645%20Look%20Inside.pdf