[dms-discuss] 2nd General Meeting in the Month of October

Britney Graves britneytaringraves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 04:37:03 UTC 2019

Hi All,

At today's meeting we bounced around the idea of having a 2nd general
meeting this month, similar to how we had a mid-month meeting during
September.  This time to further discuss the concept of cooperating with
the library for a future home of DMS.

I emailed Crista from the library to see about perhaps getting a few
library staffers to attend this meeting with us in order to field any
questions from our members.  I initially proposed to her Monday the 21st at
7pm, I will let you all know what she says in response.  Please let me know
if that date and time will not work for any of you because I really want
each and every one of you who is passionate about the future of DMS to be
able to be there to hear what the library has to offer us and as them any
questions that you might need answered.

I will follow-up soon once I hear from anyone I need to hear back from.

Thank you,
-Britney