[dms-discuss] website committee meeting summary

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:25:53 PDT 2017

Hi Emily,

Nice mockups!
The wiki uses "gitit", a wiki engine powered by git:
https://github.com/jgm/gitit/tree/master/
There is a readonly mirror of the backend here:
https://github.com/DavisMakerspace/wiki
AFAIK it does not have an API, but it may be something that can be added (I
don't have access, I think Braden or James are the guys to talk to).
A simple endpoint that spits out JSON of today's open hours, this week's
open hours, and any other important information would be cool.

-Roland