[dms-discuss] Davis Makerspace needs your support on the Big Day of Giving, May 4th 2017

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed May 3 10:45:24 PDT 2017

Hello Davisites

Davis Makerspace maintains a non profit community workshop in the Tim
Spencer Alley in Davis CA.  It is open to the public about 5 hours a
week, and our tools, expertise and work area is available and open to
the public at that time. We encourage MAKEing, MODDing, CREATing, and
REPAIRing in the community, and make our facility available free of
charge for citizens to do so.

We've demonstrated new technologies at local events, supported other
community non-profits with meeting space, and project development, and
hold free to the public  Repair Cafes to help empower citizens and
bolster self reliance through learning repair skills, and divert items
from the waste stream.

Please support our effort for 2017, by making a  donation at our
website, http://www.davismakerspace.org, and help support this valuable
community resource. We are attempting to raise $500 to replace our older
3D printers, and $1000 to fund a laser cutter for the community. Help us
help your town with these tools.

Any donations and help are appreciated, please visit
http://www.davismakerspace.org/

Many THANKS

Davis Makerspace Board and Volunteers

--