[dms-discuss] Emergency Storage // TEDx Photobooth

Lucian Novosel lucian.novo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:50:32 PST 2014

Hello everyone!
    so my TEDxUCDavis team and I brought out the BID box to the Farmar this
weekend,

but unfortunately miscommunicated with our University storage facility, and
lost our storage space.

I thought it would be possible to *temporarily *use the makerspace alleyway
to store it's panels, and went ahead and did it.

Sorry if this disrupts anything. Would it be okay if we hold them here for
a little while?

We're working on finding an alternative storage place ASAP. BUT - If it's
possible to store the panels here for a bit longer, we'd like to assemble
and debut our next project here.

We're working on a photobooth using the same panels, and we'd like to use
the space for that.

We really love the space and would love to build this here. We're using
this for our upcoming public photo collage- and we'd love to include yall!

Questions, concerns, requests... etc. Please let me hear you.

Lucian Novosel
@LucianNovo <https://twitter.com/#%21/Enviropedia>
Website <http://bit.ly/LKN_HomePage>