[dms-discuss] March ArtAbout

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:27:58 PST 2014

Hi, that would be great. :)  My friend Susan volunteered to do to display
something as well - here's the description:

Employing different tactics in their examination of Davis geography and
surrounding region, local artists and makers are showing works that uncover
and re-present nearby sights and sounds. Highlighted works: video of
roadways and arial photographs.

I sent it on Friday night but I don't know if it made it in before the
deadline with Sandy. If not I think we can do it in April...

Emily