[dms-discuss] O'Reilly Users Group program

Nicholas Weigand ntw at davismakerspace.org
Mon Nov 18 16:35:40 PST 2013

Ok, it sounds like this is something that several people want.  We
should look into maybe doing another workshop or something.  In the
meantime I will work on updating the information on the wiki (which is
fairly complete, but appears to be out of date) during my open hours
this Wednesday.

I'll send out a call for corrections once I get some of the updating done.