[dcw] T-shirt #001 proposal

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Mon Jun 24 11:24:07 PDT 2013

I like the 'Make a statement...' approach...I'd definitely include the
logo on there. I think Emily sent out a TIFF of her logo some time ago,
which should be in the Google groups archive.

Perhaps we could include the URL as a QR code on the front. It might be
interesting to play with it a bit (different colors, rotate 45deg, add a
frame, give it a bit of perspective distortion, etc) to make it less
QR-code-looking and more arty, while still being recognizable.

| Steve Edberg                                  edb... at edberg-online.com |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin            http://www.edberg-online.com/ |