FYI tools at the Bargain Barn

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Mon Jun 18 12:18:33 PDT 2012

Just in case anyone has some extra cash, temporary storage (until we get
a space) and a truck, there are a few machine tools at the Bargain Barn
that go on public sale on 5 July:

	171671 � Delta Milwaukee Electric Drill Press, $75, public sale on 7/5
	171672 � Rong-Fi (RF-30) Milling/Drilling Machine, $350, public sale on 7/5

You can search for the tag numbers above at:

	http://bargainbarn.ucdavis.edu/

If someone more knowledgeable than I says these are a great deal, I
could probably contribute to get these for the Davis Community
Workshop...er, the Hacktory..., er, the Borg, or whatever we name
ourselves...